Micro Mouse

So I mentioned in our post of the Chipmunk micro mod kit that I had other little avatars in mind well here you are! This is the next in the set. I have a couple other recolors of this one that we will be adding in the near future.

For the mouse we had to do a custom set of ears and a tail since the shape is decidedly unfox like for both those parts. Both of which have twitch scripts.
 Isn't it adorable! And again sorry to be redundent, but this is not the avatar it self, you will need to have a SEC Micro Fox Avatar, it is a modification kit for the micro fox avatar.

Hello Bunny!

The hair and the Scarf portrayed are not included in this kit. The goggles come with the SEC Micro Fox avatar.
I just LOVE the way the little pink feet turned out! I am thinking I will be adding some micro clothing and accessories to the shop as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOUD 9 HUNT!!!

Hunt For The Cure

Seawolf Gear and Accessories