Lucky Chair

We have gotten a lucky chair set up so you can get some more Freebes!

TP to the Chair

First our Lucky Chair exclusive.
 

We have a unique shape and physics layer in the chair that you can't buy. The physics give underwire style movement, and a little wiggle to your rear. The shape is balanced and nicely curved and at a medium height but it is copy mod so you can edit it to suit you desires.

We have a set of Loxwyld eyes, which are defiantly unusual and I think very fun, I am debating including the texture in the gift as well so dragons or furs and such could mod it for their use. If anyone would find this useful let me know and I will.


We have also included a preview of one of our items I have not blogged yet. A neko tail, only with a twist.

I don't know what you will get. You don't even know what you will get until you wear it then click it. The tail will then choose a random shape, and color combo that could be created with the full tails that we have for sale. (Which are really cool but I will not tell you all about them here, they get their own post, suffice to say there is a demo you can play with in world)

Good Luck!


Loxwyld main store Visit us in world

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLOUD 9 HUNT!!!

Hunt For The Cure

Seawolf Gear and Accessories